is this some kind of interactive theater art piece?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Visual Timeline

The first childrens book that stood out to me was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll. When I was a kid I whatched Alice in Wonderland over and over again. It was probably my favorite movie. I had no idea there was a book called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Which is where the movie probably came from. I actually saw the modern Alice in wonderland and it did not do the story much justice. The whole thing looked really cool but it was too different to understand.
The Wizzard of Oz was also a favorite of mine. I even had the little dorthy sparkly red shoes. They were adorable. All of my childhood books were made before I was even born. I probably owned every Dr. suse book ever made like Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, and to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment