is this some kind of interactive theater art piece?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interviews of High School Seniors

The marijuana baker seems kind of stupid. He claims that he likes "finding ways to help people". But i don't think you can do that by baking stuff that has weed in it. I don't think that he will be successful with this or make any money from it.
Tudel Riek's plans are a little unrealistic. He says he just wants to do anything with sports, he doesn't really know what. He just wants to make money but he doesn't know how or what skills he needs to do those things. I think I would relate most to Damian Dumas because i am interested in working with young people. I like listening to other people's problems and helping. I love being able to help people out. And also with Elivia Freeman. I don't see anything in my future that would make me wealthy. But i do want to be comfortable with my money situation.

In ten years I would like to see myself with a stable job. I thought i wanted to be a teacher because I love kids and helping people. I am a very organized person and i like to plan. So I felt like that would be the perfect area for me. I don't expect to make a lot of money but I don't want to struggle. I don't have any crazy dreams or expectations I would like to meet. I would just like to be successful in whatever I decided to do and live a happy fulfilled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment