is this some kind of interactive theater art piece?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Looking Back...

The Accidental Billionaire: Pages 1-258 (Literary Fiction)
Eat Pray Love: Pages 1-334 (Literary Fiction)
Palo Alto: Pages 1-150 (Pop)

The books i have read, and blogged about so far are: The Accidental Billionaires, Eat Pray Love, and Palo Alto. I would have to say my favorite of those 3 was Accidental Billionaires. I liked reading about an event that actually happened and people that actually existed. But, it wasn't a boring documentary. It was about a few guys in college and something awesome happened to them. They also made a movie about it which was cool.
The book that i disliked was Eat Pray Love. It wasn't bad but, it was kind of drawn out. I couldn't relate to a 40 year old woman dealing with a divorce. But, I decided to continue anyway. This will not be an author that I will continue to read books from. I discovered that I read books faster when i can relate to them. I like books where there is some kind of tragedy or dilemma. They get boring when no drama is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment