is this some kind of interactive theater art piece?

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Final Blog!

Total Pages: 1487


Overall this class was very helpful. I feel like my writting has improved because we did so many writing assignments. The weekly vocabulary tests were not hard. One thing that i would probably change about this class is the blog due dates. by having them due on Monday or Tuesday i feel like i'm done with the assignment for the week so i forget to read. I think it would be nicer if they were due on Fridays instead of the begging of the week. I wouldn't say that this class changed my reading habbits. I already read on my own so it wasn't that big of a deal. I mostly read during the summer time and it is hard to read for fun during the school year. I probably won't read as much during the school year as we were suppose to for etymology. The best book i read was hunger games. It was really interesting and i felt like i was in the book with the characters. Palo Alto was pretty good. I wished the short stories were long stories. I didnt like only having a short explanation. The worst book i read was Eat Pray Love. Even though I thought it was the most boring thing in the world i decided to keep reading it. And it was very long and dragged out. Probably one of the worst books i've read. Now I know a feel authors that I like and a few I should stay away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment