is this some kind of interactive theater art piece?

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quality Time Redefined

I think my family uses a lot of technology, but not the the extent of this family. Our living room is shared with our kitchen. So, whenever someone is watching a movie they are not alone. We watch movies together. I have to admit that i just bought a smart phone. Its nice because i don't have to sit at a computer to get something done, I can check facebook, blog, and google anything whenever i want. You would think that this would make me spend more time on the internet but it actually does the opposite. I can look things up quick and be done. Maybe it is because my parents are not technologically advanced, or maybe its because we don't own an ipad, kindle, or more than 2 computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment